Friday, April 18, 2008

Mowing the lawn

Today, Emory went into the shed in the back yard and got out this weird looking thingy. It smelled like old grass. Then he went and pulled on this rope thing with a handle on it. The next thing I knew it was making an awful racket. It scared me so much I ran all the way back into the house. I knew the kids would keep me safe from this contraption. After a while Ethan put me on my leash and took me out in the front yard. Emory was still pushing this thing around in circles and cutting the grass. Other then the noise this makes it easier to run around in the yard. You aren't getting me too close to this thing though!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for an update om Miles. I don't blame him for not being real fond of the mower. He knew where to head for cover, smart puppy.